Existing customers

Manage your account

My account

Card services

Activate your card

Freeze or use payment controls to protect your card

Report your card lost or stolen

Order a card reader

What is an accessible debit card?

Your new Debit Mastercard

My account

Change your address

Dispute a debit card transaction

Order a copy statement

Check my balance


Arranged overdrafts


Set up, change or cancel a Direct Debit

Make a transfer or payment

Make an international payment

Account terms

Current account terms, rates and charges

Debit card user guides

Financial support

Help managing your money

Explore your account and benefits

To view any benefits and get the most out of your current account, simply pick the account you have with us.

Make a change to your account

To upgrade or switch you need to be an existing NatWest current account customer.

Switch to NatWest

Switch a current account held elsewhere to your existing account using the Current Account Switch Service. 

Upgrade or change my account

If you'd prefer one of our other accounts, you can change your account online. It's quick and easy to change.

If you're not sure which account to change to, you can explore our current account range.

You need to be a current account holder, 18+ and a UK resident. If you're a non-UK resident, once your account has changed to a Select account you'll be unable to upgrade to any Reward accounts. Specific account eligibility applies. 

Make a change to your account

You can set up a joint bank account with a range of our savings and current account products, excluding Student and Adapt (child) accounts.

More about joint accounts

We could also help you to make other changes to your account:

  • Add or remove an account holder
  • Add a third party cardholder
  • Add a Power of Attorney 
  • Add a Court of Protection/Scottish Financial Guardianship

Business bank accounts

Whether you’re just starting out in business, or you’ve been running a business for longer, we could have an account to help you go further and do more. There’s support from business experts and specialist programmes to help you grow an expertise to tap into so you can succeed.

Business banking is available to eligible customers, over 18 who have the right to be self-employed in the UK.

Make banking simple with our mobile app

Check your credit score for free

Get on top of your finances by regularly monitoring your credit score in our app. Available once opted in through the app to customers aged 18+ with a UK address and is provided by TransUnion.

Approve a transaction

If you've got your notifications turned on, you can tap the notification to go straight to your app. Otherwise, log in to your app and tap the 'Approve a transaction' tab at the top of the home screen.

Save your spare change with Round Ups

Pay with your debit card and we'll round up the amount to the nearest pound, then send the spare change to your savings account. Save little and often and the pennies soon add up. Eligibility criteria and limits apply.

Our app is available to personal and business banking customers aged 11+ using compatible iOS and Android devices. You'll need a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.

Something else we can help you with?