Want help using our Mobile app or Online Banking?
Join a Digital Lesson and learn how to check your balance, make payments, manage your Direct Debits all from your home, plus much more. Criteria applies.
How do I send money abroad?
Making an international payment using the mobile app or Online Banking is just as secure as it is to make one in branch. You can make a payment to a new or an existing payee, quickly and easily, in the comfort of your home. Criteria apply.
Find out the exchange rates upfront
With our live rates, you'll see exactly how much you'll pay before you make your international payment.
Compare international payment options
Mobile Banking cutoff time
Online Banking cutoff time
*SEPA is the Single Euro Payments Area in which you can make and receive euro payments.
SEPA International payments must be made in euros to (SEPA) countries which are within the EU (European Union) or EEA (European Economic Areas)
See Support Centre FAQs for list of applicable countries.
Send larger payments with biometric registration
If you have registered your biometrics with the Bank, you can use the mobile app or Online Banking to make an international payment to new and saved payees up to the daily limit of £10,000.00 GBP (euro equivalent for ROI).
If you have not yet registered your biometrics with the Bank you can make a payment to:
- A saved payee via the mobile app up to £10,000.
- A new payee via our mobile app up to £1,000 (a maximum of 5 payments totalling £1000 per day).
- A new or saved payee via Online Banking, up to the daily limit is £10,000 using your card reader, when required.
- App available to customers aged 11+ with compatible iOS and Android devices and a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.
- Online Banking available to customers aged 11+ with a NatWest account.
- Biometric approval is available to eligible app customers aged 16 or over