What is Video Banking?
Video Banking is an easy and secure way to chat to us face-to-face wherever you are for up to 60 minutes. Whether you want an instant chat, or a chat at a later date or time – we’re ready whenever you are. From a free review of your personal finances to navigating moments of financial difficulty – our colleagues could help you get on top of your finances and reach your goals.
What can you chat about?
We can look at your finances together and help you focus on your financial goals and needs. It could be for milestones like planning a wedding, getting a new car, or buying your first house.
Video Banking could help you with:
- Free Financial Health Check
- saving for life’s big moments
- planning for later life
- buying your first home or remortgaging options
- loan and credit options
- new account options.
For help with anything we can’t do over Video Banking, please use online banking or the NatWest app.
Video Banking may be recorded. Online banking available to customers aged 11+ with a NatWest account. App available to customers aged 11+ with compatible iOS and Android devices and a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.
Ready to chat?
Before you start or book your appointment we just need to check you're happy with a few things.
- We collect your name, email, postcode and mobile number to help identify you ahead of your appointment.
- For booked video chats: the aforementioned information is deleted up to 90 days after your appointment. No bank records are updated during the video call.
- For instant video chats: the information mentioned in the first point is deleted after your appointment ends. No bank records are updated as a result.
- The audio recording of this chat will be stored in line with our regulatory requirements for training and monitoring purposes.
For more information please read our privacy notice.
When would you like to talk to us?
You have two choices. You can speak to us now or choose a date and time that suits you.
- Our colleagues are standing by, ready to help. They’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for instant chats.
- If you’d rather chat at a later time or date, you can book a time between Monday to Saturday: 8am-8pm, and Sunday: 9am-5pm.