Our under 18’s bank account with contactless debit card
- This youth current account is called 'Adapt'
- Make purchases and withdraw cash with your contactless Visa Debit Card
- Check your balance out and about with our Mobile Banking app
- Earn 1% interest on your balance
- Works with Google Pay™ and Apple Pay
- You won't have to pay any regular set fee to have this account
This child bank account is for 11 to 18 year olds who are UK residents.
What you'll get...
Our teen bank account comes with OpenClose
You can apply for a kids and teen account online
Can I apply myself?
How can I prepare?
Wait - I'm under 11!
Get ready to apply
Before you apply, we need to check you're happy with a few things, and ask you a few questions up front. Then we can make your application as quick and simple as it can be.
First things first. You can apply if you:
- are aged 11 - 17 and a UK resident
- If you are aged 11-15, you’ll need to apply with a parent or guardian who has a current account
Now please take a look at the important legal info
If you carry on applying, it means you're happy with what's in these documents, including the FSCS information sheet, and you're happy to view bank statements online, instead of them being posted to you. Please take some time to review, print and/or save the important information