Our fixed term, fixed rate savings account
Our Fixed Term Savings Account
Set aside a lump sum for 1 or 2 years and you’ll know exactly what interest rate you’ll get and how much your money will grow.
Earn 3.30% / 3.25% AER / gross if you fix your savings for 1 year and 3.82% / 3.75% AER / gross if you fix for 2 years.
You can save between £1 - £2,000,000 per term.
How Fixed Term Savings works
Fix your money
Account name: Fixed Term Savings Account
What is the interest rate?
Can NatWest change the interest rate?
No, the interest rate is fixed. This means that the rate will not change between the date you open your account and the Maturity Date.
What would the estimated balance be at maturity based on a range of deposits?
Deposit at start date
Balance at maturity date
How do I open and manage my account?
To open a Fixed Term Savings account:
- You must be aged 16 years or over and a UK resident to open an account
- If you already have a current account with us you can open your account on our mobile app or online.
- If you don’t have a current account you will need to open this first online or via our mobile app (you will need to register for Online Banking before you can get our mobile app)
- We will need your email address and mobile number to open your account.
- Your balance at the Fixed Term Start Date must be at least £1
- The maximum deposit is £2,000,000
- We will send you a certificate of deposit within 14 days of the Fixed Term Start Date.
Key Dates 1 year
Key Dates 2 year
AER: This is a notional rate used for interest bearing accounts which illustrates the interest rate if paid and compounded each year. It helps you to compare the effective rates of credit interest on different accounts.
Gross Rate: The interest rate you are paid without the deduction of income tax.
p.a.: per annum (per year)
Get ready to apply
Before you apply, we need to check you're happy with a few things. And ask you a few questions up front. Then we can make your application as quick and simple as it can be.
First things first. Please take a look at the important legal info:
If you carry on applying, it means you're happy with what's in these documents, including the FSCS information sheet. Please take some time to review, print and/or save the important information.