Taking out a holiday loan
Planning a trip away? You could make your dream getaway a reality with a NatWest holiday loan
You could get your loan funds on the same day if you apply online, are unconditionally accepted and sign your loan documents before 5.45pm Mon – Fri. Sometimes we need to contact you for more information, so it can take a little longer
If you're thinking about using a loan to fund your holiday, make sure you've considered all your borrowing options
To apply for a loan online, you must be 18+ and a UK resident with a NatWest current account (held for 3+ months).
Holiday loan borrowing terms
Holiday loan calculator
The rate you pay depends on your circumstances and loan amount and may differ from the Representative APR. We will never offer you a rate exceeding 29.9% p.a. (fixed), regardless of loan size. This means you're not guaranteed to get the rate you see in the calculator.
Take a break, with a loan repayment holiday
When you apply for a loan, based on your circumstances, we might give you the option to defer your first repayment.
- It's only available at the start of your loan term
- You can defer your first loan repayment for a three month period
- If this option is available, we'll show the details of your repayment holiday at the quote stage of your application
Learn more about our holiday loans
Get a quote with no impact on your credit score
Money in your account
Mobile App OpenClose
Other ways we can help
Check if you're likely to be approved
Find out if a holiday loan is right for you
Are you ready to apply?
We'll start with your free quote
At the start of your application, we’ll usually let you know if you could get a loan – and your personalised rate – without affecting your credit score. It’s then up to you if you want to go ahead.
To apply online, you'll need to:
- be 18+, a UK resident and have had a current account with us for at least three months.
- not have been declared bankrupt in the last six years.
- not have applied for a loan with us in the last 28 days.