This feature is available to customers who have an eligible current account, an eligible instant access savings account and are registered for the NatWest Mobile App. Round Ups can only be made on debit card and contactless payments in Sterling.
Saving could be as easy as spending
Can't get your head around saving right now? Or maybe you're up for putting away a bit more? Wherever you're at, Round Ups can help make it easy. It can save your spare change from the everyday things you buy and put it in your savings account.
Here's how it works
Round Ups starts working as soon as you turn it on, and includes any debit card or contactless payments already pending. You can see these pending transactions in the app.
Here's what you need
1. A NatWest current account
2. An eligible NatWest instant access savings account
3. The NatWest Mobile App
Our Mobile App is available to personal and business banking customers aged 11+ using compatible iOS and Android devices. You'll need a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.
You're still the boss
- You can turn Round Ups on and off in our app whenever you want
- Round Ups will never take you into overdraft - we'll make sure of that
- See how much you've saved in 'My Transactions' (Smug feelings optional)