Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Switch your deal
Ready to switch your mortgage to a different deal, or just want a look at what we have on offer?
Get started by logging in to our 'Manage my Mortgage' system and get a personalised quote in only a few minutes.
Alternatively, if you'd rather talk to someone about switching your mortgage product, you can talk to one of our advisers.
Our mortgage promise...
Quick and easy to renew
No new credit or affordability checks
No new forms to complete
No new valuation required
Thinking of borrowing more on your mortgage?
You can apply to borrow more, on the same rate, when you choose a new mortgage deal. Both applications can be done at the same time. Make an appointment with one of our mortgage professionals who can help you further.
Where there is a consent to let on the property, borrowing is restricted to home improvements, raising equity to buy another property or buying out an existing holder/partner.
The following conditions apply:
- Applications for additional borrowing are subject to the loan to value and must meet our current lending requirements, which include being resident in the UK.
- Minimum amount is £10,000. (A personal loan could be an option if you need less).
- Terms available from 3 years up to 40 years (35 if it's an interest only or Buy to Let mortgage).
- Additional borrowing is available on a capital and interest repayment basis. You may be able to borrow more on an interest only basis, subject to criteria.
Not sure if you can switch right now?
You can choose to switch online if:
Your current Residential or Buy-to-let mortgage deal is coming to an end.
Your mortgage deal has ended and you're currently paying our Standard Variable Rate (SVR).
You’re happy to choose your new deal yourself without advice.
You need to talk to us if:
You would like advice about choosing a new deal.
You're 'in deal' but would like to consider breaking out to switch to a new deal.
You have a NatWest Offset mortgage.
Things to consider when choosing your new deal
Whether you're rolling off your current deal or are already on our Standard Variable Rate (SVR), we could have an option to suit your circumstances. You may also want to think about:
- How important is it that your monthly payment remains the same for an agreed period of time?
- How you feel about changes in interest rates, and the impact that this could have on your monthly mortgage payment?
- How you feel about lower monthly payments in the early years, even if they fluctuate?
- Do you see any changes in your circumstances within the next 2 to 5 years that could impact your finances?