- Worldwide travel insurance that covers you and your family for 31 days per trip (including winter sports).
- Cover for you, your partner and dependent children under 18 (or under 23 if in full time education) at the start of the journey. Children must be living at the home address (or with the other parent), and be neither married or in a Civil Partnership.
- Emergency medical expenses, cancellations, baggage and more.
Policy underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Things to remember
- Your partner is the person you, the account holder, live with at the same home address in a relationship, whether married or cohabiting.
- If you or your joint account holder are aged 70 or over, you’ll need to get in touch with us each year to get your cover, where there will be a £75 annual premium per person.
Before you travel
To find out if you can extend your travel insurance to include cover for any new or existing medical conditions please sign in and complete the online form.
If wish to discuss how your insurance works, you can call us:
UK: 0345 609 0453 | Relay UK: 18001 0345 609 0453 | Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm | Saturday, 9am-5pm | Sunday, 10am-5pm.
Pre-existing medical conditions
Pre-existing medical conditions won’t be covered. You may have to pay extra for this or you may find that your condition cannot be covered.
If our insurers U K Insurance Limited (UKI) are unable to offer you an upgrade to extend the level of cover you need, or your upgrade insurance premium is higher than you expected because you have medical conditions, help could still be available.
UKI have been working with the Financial Conduct Authority and MoneyHelper to create a directory that you can search when UKI are unable to help.
Telephone: 0800 138 7777 | Relay UK: 18001 0800 138 7777 | Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm | Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays, closed.
How to make a claim
To make a travel insurance claim please sign in and complete the form online.
If you are injured or ill while you are away, call our Emergency Assistance Service:
UK: 0345 609 0453 | Relay UK: 18001 0345 609 0453 | Overseas: +44(0) 125 276 3658 | 24/7, 365 days a year.
Full details on travel insurance