What is the NatWest Reward Silver account?
NatWest Reward Silver is a current account packed full of useful extras. As the name suggests, it could make your everyday banking a little bit more rewarding.
For a monthly fee of £10, you get access to a range of fantastic perks which could be great for staying in, going out or getting away. Enjoy everything from cinema discounts to European travel insurance.
You can also access monthly Rewards that you can spend, use to buy gift vouchers and e-codes or even donate to charity.
This account has a £10 monthly fee and to apply, you must be an existing NatWest current account customer.
Why pick a bank account with benefits?
NatWest Reward Silver could be useful for large purchases, everyday spending and treating yourself. That's because you can earn from 1% back with our partner retailers and earn Rewards for doing your day to day banking with us. This account lets you manage your money in the same way as you would with a standard current account. You just get a few added extras along the way.
- Insurance for European travel. You’ll be covered for illness and emergency medical treatment, for 22 days per trip.
- Mobile phone insurance. Breaking or losing a phone can be stressful and expensive. We’ll cover you for loss, theft, accidental damage and breakdown (once your manufacturers warranty has expired).
- Fee-free debit card purchases abroad. Wave goodbye to debit card transaction fees when you jet off on holiday, so you can spend without worrying about additional costs. Keep in mind money from a cashpoint abroad can come with local charges.
- Earning Rewards that you can redeem as cash or e-Gift Cards. Or get Rewards for everyday banking tasks like paying Direct Debits or logging into your mobile app.
- £10 monthly fee. It’s all yours for £10 a month.
Phone insurance underwritten by American International Group UK Limited. Travel Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Ltd.
How do rewards work?
You can earn £4 a month back in Rewards for setting up two or more Direct Debits. Two of those Direct Debits need to be at least £2 each. Plus, you can earn an extra £1 a month back in Rewards with one mobile app login. That's up to £5 a month to spend on whatever you like.
You can also earn from 1% back in Rewards when you spend with our retail partners. When your available Rewards balance is the equivalent of £5 or more, you can:
Get as cash into your account
Save or spend
Donate to charity
Switch to NatWest
The Current Account Switch Service will do all the work when it comes to switching, moving everything across from your old account to your new account all within 7 working days, including Direct Debits and standing orders. All you need to do is tell us the details of your old bank account and when you want the Switch to start.
We can not switch savings accounts or ISAs through this service. Any other products you have with your old bank will not be moved at the same time.
More detail on benefits
Banking with us OpenClose
Ready to upgrade your account?
Take a look at the important legal information first:
If you carry on applying, it means you're happy with what's in these documents, including the FSCS information sheet. And happy to view your statements in Online Banking - not posted. Please take some time to review, print and/or save the important information.