What are you looking to do?
NatWest mortgages are available to over 18s. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Step 1: Find out what we could offer you
- Get a personalised indication of how much you could borrow in less than 10 minutes.
- It won't impact your credit score.
Our mortgage calculator hub has all of the tools that can help you find the right mortgage. Find out what your payments might be, how they might be changing and how you can manage your money.
Mortgage rate finder
Use our mortgage rate finder tool to view our current mortgage rates and find out what your monthly payments might be. Filter rates by buyer type, fixed or tracker rate mortgages.
How much can I borrow?
You can find out how much we might be able to offer you with this calculator before completing an agreement in principle. Every lender has different requirements.
Looking for a new mortgage?
Already have a mortgage with us?
If you need to manage your mortgage, or are looking for support, our existing customer information should help.
Support for mortgage customers with the rising cost of living
If you're remortgaging to help ease the rising cost of living, your current mortgage provider could provide you with additional support without impacting your credit score.
We're committed to helping our customers through this difficult time and we're pleased to be part of the Mortgage Charter support to help ease financial pressure on mortgage customers.
Learn about home-buying with our mortgage guides
Getting a mortgage can seem tricky. There are lots of different factors to consider and different types of mortgages to compare.
We’ve created some mortgage guides to help you through the process.
Common mortgage questions
Where can I get mortgage advice?
Our trained mortgage advisors can help you on your home buying journey over the phone, via video or in branch.
Find out more below.
What are the main types of mortgage?
- Fixed rate mortgage - your repayments have a fixed interest rate for a period of time
- Tracker mortgage - your interest rate is linked to the Bank of England base rate.
- Interest only mortgage - your monthly repayments just cover the interest on the money you have borrowed.
- Mortgages with different loan-to-value (LTV) - we offer relatively high LTV mortgages, including 95% mortgages and 90% mortgages.