Letting you slice the cost in 4 at 0% interest
Shop today, pay over time
- Apply and manage everything via our mobile app - watch this video to see how it works
- 0% interest and no fees when you pay on time
- Spread the cost of purchases over 4 monthly instalments
- Make overpayments whenever you like
- Get a virtual card to shop in-store or online
Use for purchases over £50 (max. credit limit £1,000)
How does it work?
How does it work?
Check your eligibility
What you should know about payments
- The first payment won’t be due until 25 days from your statement date. This is usually the date you applied - you can keep track of this in your mobile app.
- A £12 late payment fee will apply if a payment is more than one day late. Missed payments can negatively impact your credit score, and may also be reported to credit reference agencies. This may make it harder for you to obtain credit in the future. More information can be found in this FAQ.
- We may offer you the choice of longer repayment terms in the future, at a cost, which you'll be notified of.
Is NatWest Buy Now Pay Later right for you?
It's important to be sure that NatWest Buy Now Pay Later is the best option to suit your needs. Take a look at our full ways to borrow guide to understand what best works for you.
Ready? Let's get started
We'll check your eligibility at the start
Don't worry - this doesn't have an impact on your credit score until you decide you want to go ahead with your application.
Scan this QR code on your mobile phone which will take you straight to our mobile app where you can see if you are eligible for NatWest Buy Now Pay Later - just tap on the Buy Now Pay Later icon after you log in.
Please note, you will need to have the NatWest app downloaded on your phone. You'll also need these to apply:
- Address details for the last three years
- Details of your income, outgoings and employment
- A smartphone compatible with our mobile app
This is a credit product. Your application and credit limit is subject to status and a full credit assessment.