Helping you respond to international tax legislation
We recommend you contact a professional and independent tax advisor to discuss your personal tax situation, to help you understand the international regulations and ensure you comply with them.
We can’t help you decide your tax status or guide you with filling in forms, as NatWest does not offer tax advice, we can however offer guidance on the terms in the forms.
Helpful documents for individuals
Helpful documents for entities
- Entity classification short form glossary (PDF, 253 KB)
- Tax status declaration form - Entity (PDF, 121 KB)
- Glossary for entities (PDF, 138 KB)
- CRS active decision tree (PDF, 205 KB)
- CRS active decision tree glossary (PDF, 33 KB)
- FATCA active decision tree (PDF, 220 KB)
- FATCA active decision tree glossary (PDF, 41 KB)
- Non-financial intermediary form (PDF, 206 KB)
- Entity classification - controlling person(s) addendum (PDF, 69 KB)
Need to call us?
We are here to help, but please be aware that NatWest cannot offer any tax advice. We recommend you contact a professional and independent tax advisor to discuss your personal tax situation.
Telephone: 0208 242 9447
Minicom: 01617 555821
Relay UK Number: 18001 0208 242 9447
(excl. public holidays)
Calls may be recorded.