The value of investments can fall as well as rise, and you may not get back the full amount you invest. Eligibility criteria, fees and charges apply.
We're helping you invest for your future
NatWest Invest offers you a quick and simple way to help you make your money work harder for you and your family. It suits different types of investors, whether you’re an experienced investor or taking your first steps.
Stocks and Shares ISA
- Start investing from £50.
- Invest up to £20,000 every tax year.
- Five ready-made funds, from defensive to adventurous.
- Withdraw at any time, although investing is designed for the longer term.
- Responsible investments focusing on companies and industries who aim to positively affect our world.
General Investment Account
- A flexible way to invest when you've used your ISA allowance.
- No limits on how much you invest.
- Start from £50.
- Any returns may be subject to UK Income or Capital Gains Tax.
- Start from £50.
- Transfer existing pensions for a clearer view of your retirement fund.
- Investments managed by experts at Coutts.
- Low fees, so you keep more of your money.
- Instant tax relief on what you pay in (limits apply).
- Invest an initial lump sum from £50, or set up a regular monthly contribution from just £10.
- Top up any time from £10.
- The Junior ISA allowance is £9,000 per child for the current tax year.
- No UK Income or Capital Gains Tax to be paid.
Tax reliefs referred to are those applied under current legislation, which may change. The availability and the value of any tax relief will depend on your individual circumstances.
What’s inflation doing to your money?
See how rising prices could be holding your cash back and what you could do about it.
Learn more about investments
Whether you’re an experienced investor or just finding out what investing is, we’ve got a range of articles to help you understand more about investing.
We regularly update our articles depending on what’s happening in the market so check back for future updates.
Your investments are our first priority.
But we’re also conscious about their impact on the world we live in. That’s why the PPF funds have embedded responsible investing into their approach to investment management.