On this page
Keeping yourself safe and secure online
We’re committed to helping you stay safe and secure online and are continuously investing in new fraud prevention tools and the latest security technology to keep you protected online.
That’s why we’re offering Malwarebytes Premium to our customers free of charge until at least May 2024.
What does Malwarebytes Premium do?
Malwarebytes is a widely respected anti-malware product which can protect your PC’s, tablets and phones from viruses and other malicious software.
It protects against emerging threats such as viruses which can target your personal data, ransomware which can encrypt or delete all your files and phishing scams which try to steal data with fake emails.
Malwarebytes Premium protects you by:
- Detecting and removing viruses, ransomware and other malware in real time with advanced anti malware technology.
- Catching threats automatically, so you're protected without even having to think about it.
- Detecting and blocking phishing scams used to steal your identity or access your bank account.
- Detecting and preventing contact with websites used by scammers and malicious parties.
- Stopping unwanted apps at source, using known poor developer reputation to protect you
- Tells you which Android apps may have excessive permissions
- Detecting ransomware before it can lock your device (Windows and Android device only)
- Combining spam call blocking, text message filtering, ad blocking, and protection from scam websites in one convenient iOS app. A similar Android app is in development and will be released soon.
How to get Malwarebytes
Simply Log in to your Online Banking, select the security tab and click get Malwarebytes now.
You’ll be presented with your coupon code and a link to the Malwarebytes site where you need to sign up
We have partnered with Malwarebytes, a provider of industry recognised cyber security solutions, to make their Malwarebytes Premium product available for free (RRP £49.99) to protect up to 10 devices of your choosing.
Hold a business account too? Malwarebytes for business
Through our partnership, we can offer Malwarebytes Premium for the protection of supported versions of Windows, Apple Mac, Chromebook, Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod) and Android phones and tablets.
Social engineering is the way fraudsters manipulate people so that they hand over personal information.
Fake telephone calls
Fraudsters call often pretending to be from the bank and encourage you to give your personal details, such as PIN, Mobile Banking and card reader codes.
Our hub for all things fraud and scam related. Find out the latest trends