Slice the cost in 4 at 0% interest with Buy Now Pay Later
What is Buy Now Pay Later?
Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) allows you to spread the cost of purchases over 4 monthly instalments with no interest and fees when you pay on time.
Buy Now Pay Later
- Apply and manage everything on our mobile app - watch our video to see how it works.
- 0% interest and no fees when you pay on time.
- Spread the cost of purchases over 4 monthly instalments.
- Make overpayments whenever you like.
- Get a virtual card to shop in-store or online.
Use for purchases over £50 (max. credit limit £1,000)
How does Buy Now Pay Later work?
How does it work?
What you should know about payments
- The first payment won’t be due until 25 days from your statement date. Your statement date is usually the date you applied - you can keep track of this in your mobile app.
- A £12 late payment fee will apply if a payment is more than one day late. Missed payments can negatively impact your credit score, and may also be reported to credit reference agencies. This may make it harder for you to obtain credit in the future. More information can be found in this FAQ.
- We may offer you the choice of longer repayment terms in the future, at a cost, which you'll be notified of.
Is NatWest Buy Now Pay Later right for you?
It's important to be sure that NatWest Buy Now Pay Later is the best option to suit your needs. Take a look at our full ways to borrow guide to understand what best works for you.
Ready? Let's get started
We'll check your eligibility at the start
Don't worry - this doesn't have an impact on your credit score until you decide you want to go ahead with your application.
You need to apply through our mobile app, you’ll find a Buy Now Pay Later section once you log in and then you can follow the instructions.
Please note, you will need to have the NatWest app downloaded on your phone. You'll also need these to apply:
- Address details for the last three years
- Details of your income, outgoings and employment
- A smartphone compatible with our mobile app.
This is a credit product. Your application and credit limit is subject to status and a full credit assessment.