Online Banking is available to NatWest business account customers. You can add up to 50 business accounts in Online Banking. Explore your ways to bank. Mobile App is available on selected iOS and Android devices with a UK or international mobile number in selected countries. Bankline is available to NatWest business current account customers. Fees may apply.
Manage your accounts online
Mobile banking made easy with the NatWest app
Once you have Online Banking, you can also download our mobile app. It’s never been easier to manage your business and personal finances on the go.
Now you have Online Banking, you can do your everyday banking and related tasks, anywhere and anytime.
- Make payments and transfers
- Create, edit and cancel standing orders
- Change address
- Update business account details
- Open additional business accounts
- Add up to 50 accounts
Top features of Online Banking
Online Banking is secure, easy to use, convenient and gives you all the tools you need to manage your money online. A few of our top features:
- View all your account balances
- Make payments to staff and suppliers
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Access up to seven years of statements
- Free security tools to keep you safe
How to apply for Online Banking
You can do most everyday banking and related tasks online 24/7, wherever you are. This video shows you how to apply for Online Banking and some key things to know, so we can get you online as soon as possible.
We put your safety and security first
Use Biometrics to confirm its really you
You are your strongest password, so why not use your voice to approve your every day banking needs and keep your account even more secure.
Biometric Approval* using the mobile app gives you a handy alternative to a card reader.
*Biometric approval is available to eligible mobile app customers aged 16+
Authorise payments with peace of mind
Explore the different ways to securely authorise payments, as well as the payment types and features supported on Online Banking and the Mobile App; to help you make efficient payments for your business.
Have you received an unexpected call from us?
Fraudsters often target businesses by pretending to be us and may tell you there is a suspicious transaction on your account.
Remember, we’ll never ask you to disclose Online Banking card reader codes or download screen sharing software. For more information, visit our security centre.
Message us anytime on WhatsApp
For help with your Business Banking queries, you can now chat with us securely on WhatsApp.
Help for existing customers
Whether it’s best done through Online Banking, with an online form, or a chat, we’ll get you to the right place with the help of Cora, our digital assistant.
Help logging in
If you’re having trouble logging in, there are several ways we can help you. To find the right solution, just answer a few questions and we’ll help you get access again.
The place to go for a range of support. From help with Online Banking to Climate resources, and security guidance to help keep your business safe.
Learn with Digital Lessons
Our Digital Lessons are designed to help you get started and get the most out of NatWest's Online Banking service or Mobile banking app. Join one of our sessions, and build confidence when banking for your business.
Apply for Online Banking
Not a sole trader
- Complete the online form with your personal and business details.
- Community account holders- If you have 2 or more signatories and require dual authorisation of payments and administration you can explore our new service Bankline for Communities. Eligibility criteria apply.
- Trust accounts- We are unable to provide Online Banking for two to sign trust accounts or one to sign trust accounts where the trustee does not have the power to authorise transactions.
- Limited company- if you choose not to give your chairperson(s) access to Online Banking contact us to discuss your request.
Other ways to bank online
Bank in a way that suits you and your business.
Bankline for Business
Want to take your online banking to the next level? Bankline offers enhanced digital banking, with account management and security options you can tailor to your business needs
Move money and manage your finances from your mobile device. Mobile Banking offers a daily gross payment limit of £50,000 (subject to available funds).
Banking my Way
Banking my Way is a free service that allows you to record information about the support or adjustments you need to make it easier to bank with us.