On this page
Security, guarantees or indemnities may be required. Product fees may apply. Finance subject to status and is only available for business purposes except where specifically indicated to the contrary. Any property or asset used as security may be repossessed or forfeited if you do not keep up repayments on any debt secured on it.
Our asset finance provider
Lombard, part of NatWest Group, has been servicing businesses for over 150 years. They allow you to buy essential vehicles and equipment without feeling the weight of an outright purchase.
What is it?
How does it work?
Got one in mind and want to own it outright?
- You'll own the vehicle outright at the end of the agreed term
- Get the vehicle of your choice now and spread the cost over a longer period
- Flexibility on the size of deposit, regular monthly payments, and final lump sum paid at the end of your agreement.
Prefer the flexibility of leasing your vehicle?
- You lease the vehicle for an agreed term, rather than own it
- We source and supply your vehicle; you return it at the end of the contract
- Set the term and annual mileage to suit your needs. Changes and extensions are usually possible
Lombard Vehicle Solutions (LVS) is provided by ALD Automotive Ltd (ALD), trading as Lombard Vehicle Solutions, Oakwood Drive, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7LB. LVS is a product solution provided for Lombard by ALD and there is a financial connection between Lombard and ALD as a result. The arrangement ensures that Lombard customers as well as those of National Westminster Bank PLC and The Royal Bank of Scotland PLC have access to a wider range of products to meet their vehicle asset finance needs.
Customers whose agreements are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority should be aware that Lombard is acting as a credit broker and not a lender and that Lombard will receive a payment from ALD should you wish to proceed with an agreement. You can ask Lombard or ALD for more information about this.
Specialist asset finance
At Lombard we finance a wide range of assets, for specialist sectors such as:
- Renewable energy
Speak to our team
Phone: 0800 502 402
Lines open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
Relay UK Service: 18001 0800 502402
Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. To see how much your call might cost, visit the call charge information page.