Partner Banking allows UK customers to bank overseas through one of NatWest's approved partners.
How Partner Banking can help your business
If you need a bank account in a country that we don't serve directly, we can help by introducing you to one of our Partner Banks. It makes it easier to:
Support a subsidiary's banking needs
Pay local suppliers
Pay staff and local expenses
Process receivables from in-country clients
What we do
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of the proposition to customers
- Investigate new markets
- Design implementation processes to ensure a smooth transition for your business
- Oversee complex referrals
- Manage any service escalations
How it works
First, we'll work with you to understand what you need, then we'll introduce a specialist who'll gather your detailed requirements and draw up a plan.
Our implementation team will then engage with you and the partner bank to manage documentation and the account-opening process.
- To open an account with a partner bank you'll need to complete their documentation and satisfy their 'Know Your Customer' (KYC) requirements
- The partner bank's documents may not be in English. while larger offices may have English-speaking staff, we can't guarantee it for all locations
- Some banks may charge you to open an account
- You may need to use the partner bank's online banking system
- Some countries don't allow UK-based companies to open an account
Get in touch
To discuss your unique banking needs, please call SolutionsLine on:
0345 900 0652
Relay UK Service: 18001 0345 900 0652
For more information on accessibility visit our accessibility page.
Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
To see how much your call might cost, visit the call charge information page.
Please contact your relationship manager.