Partner Banking allows UK customers to bank overseas through one of NatWest's approved partners.
How Partner Banking can help your business
If you need a bank account in a country that we don't serve directly, we can help by introducing you to one of our Partner Banks. It makes it easier to:
Support a subsidiary's banking needs
Pay local suppliers
Pay staff and local expenses
Process receivables from in-country clients
What we do
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of the proposition to customers
- Investigate new markets
- Design implementation processes to ensure a smooth transition for your business
- Oversee complex referrals
- Manage any service escalations
How it works
First, we'll work with you to understand what you need, then we'll introduce a specialist who'll gather your detailed requirements and draw up a plan.
Our implementation team will then engage with you and the partner bank to manage documentation and the account-opening process.
- To open an account with a partner bank you'll need to complete their documentation and satisfy their 'Know Your Customer' (KYC) requirements
- The partner bank's documents may not be in English. while larger offices may have English-speaking staff, we can't guarantee it for all locations
- Some banks may charge you to open an account
- You may need to use the partner bank's online banking system
- Some countries don't allow UK-based companies to open an account
Get in touch
To discuss your unique banking needs, please call SolutionsLine on:
0345 900 0652
Relay UK Service: 18001 0345 900 0652
For more information on accessibility visit: https://www.business.natwest.com/business/accessibility.html
Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
To see how much your call might cost, visit the
Please contact your relationship manager.