Find out more about the services available to you.
Post Office | NatWest Business
Banking at the Post Office
What can I do at the Post Office?
We’ve increased the number of services available at thousands of Post Office outlets across the UK.
As a NatWest customer, you can:
- Deposit cash with a barcoded paying-in slip or using your debit card and PIN.
- Deposit cheques with a paying-in slip.
- Exchange cash for coin using the Post Office Change Giving service - you must register for this service.
- Withdraw cash using your debit card and PIN.
- Get your balance using your debit card and PIN.
What you need to know
- If you are depositing cash using your debit card you will be asked to verify your PIN, just like in our branches. If you do not know your PIN you can order a reminder.
- Post Office have various cut-off times and services, so do check with the Post Office you wish to use to see what they offer and what their cut-off time is for deposits, as this can impact when any deposit you make credits your account Cash paid in at a Post Office using a Debit card will be added to your NatWest account immediately.
- Cash paid in using a paying-in slip will be added to your NatWest account by the end of the next business day, if paid in before the Post Office cut off time. If missed, this will be two business days. Please ensure your paying-in slips include a barcode. If your paying-in slips do not contain a barcode, please contact us and we will provide you with them.
- Cheques paid into the Post Office will be added to your NatWest account when we receive them from the Post Office, which is normally within two business days. Cheques will follow the normal cheque clearing cycle once we have received them. Please note, sometimes it might take a little longer for cheques to reach us from the Post Office.
- At Post Office counters, cash and cheques must be paid-in under separate credit slips and will be charged separately as per the Manual payments and Cash payments sections on the Business Account Charges leaflet.
How To Videos
Step-by-step videos to show you how to prepare your banking at the Post Office and register for Change Giving Service
Service at the Post Office
Banking services at the Post Office are not run by Natwest.
If you have any problems with your Post Office banking please contact them directly.
Contact the Post Office
Call the Post Office
Telephone: 0345 722 3344
Text Phone: 0345 722 335
Lines are open from: 08:15 -18:00 Mon to Fri and 08:30 - 14:00 on Saturday.
Calls may be recorded.
Calls to 0345 will cost no more than calling a standard geographic number starting with 01 or 02 from your fixed line or mobile and may be included in your call package dependent on your service provider.
Write to the Post Office
Post Office Customer Care