What is Invoice Finance?
Invoice finance is a way to gain quick access to funds by raising them from your existing unpaid invoices.
You decide how to manage debt collection from your customers.
Release cash quickly from your existing assets with Asset Based Lending (minimum £6.5m turnover required)
NatWest and Ulster Bank's Invoice financing services are provided by RBS Invoice Finance Limited. Security may be required. Product fees may apply. Subject to status, business use only. Specific eligibility criteria apply. Any property or asset used as security may be repossessed or forfeited if you do not keep up repayments on any debt secured on it.
We have two types of working capital products
- Could be ideal if cash is locked up in outstanding invoices
- You could get up to 90% of the money you're owed within 24 hours
- Robust ledger control is a must as you are responsible for collecting the money
Your business must have a minimum turnover of £300k
Asset Based Lending
- Could help improve your business cashflow
- If you have cash tied up in assets such as inventory, this could help release some of it
- By using Asset Based Lending it could help your business to make acquisitions
Your business must have a minimum turnover of £6.5m
Manage your invoices with FacFlow
With FacFlow, you can access and manage your invoice finance facilities securely online at any time day or night, wherever you are in the world.
Our Sector Specialisms
Do you work in one of these sectors?
Additional support for your business
Assets you can use to secure credit
From real estate and machinery to inventory and unpaid invoices - there is a whole range of assets available to use as security when raising funds.
Cashflow and collecting money
Good cashflow management is key to keeping a business afloat. We’ve got a seven-step guide to help you keep your cashflow nice and steady.
Having a clear mission and goals for your business is vital. We’ve got business planning tips to help you turn your dreams into reality.