On this page
What would you like to do today?
From hard-to-get gig tickets to luxury travel, the 24/7 Black Concierge Service could help sort your social life, bring you the best experiences and get you great deals – all tailored to what you like most.
Our lifestyle managers (best job title ever!) save you the time and hassle of arranging this stuff, leaving you to do just one thing – enjoy yourself.
What our lifestyle managers could do for you
- Bag great seats (including the O2 VIP Suite) to popular shows and matches before tickets even go on sale.
- Enjoy a diverse range of member-only events, free tickets to selected festivals, and exhibitions, and exclusive offers with market-leading brands.
- Join an exclusive audience with a top author and get books for free through the Concierge Book Club.
- Secure tables in the most sought-after restaurants at prime time, plus exclusive benefits, wherever you are in the world.
- Elevate each and every travel experience with expertly organised stays, bespoke itineraries, on-the-ground support in 26 languages, and unrivalled upgrades and benefits.
Ready to check it out?
Get in touch, tell us what you’d like to do, and we’ll take it from there. You just need to quote your account number. Lines are open 24/7, 365 days a year.
Call: 0345 601 7188 (option 5)
Enjoy yourself in style
Tailored to your tastes
One of the great things about the 24/7 Black Concierge Service is it offers you deals and experiences specifically around what you like.
Just tell us your interests and we’ll give you a list of fun stuff to do, unique to you.
The extra mile
It’s not just about securing bookings and getting good deals. Our lifestyle managers are there to help you have the best time possible.
For example, they can get you a restaurant booking, but also ensure you get the full VIP treatment once you get there. This could include complimentary champagne, extra courses or even a tour of the kitchen with the head chef.
Depending on the restaurant, there may be a charge for some extras. But any additional costs would be discussed with your lifestyle manager before your visit.
Going on holiday?
Our lifestyle managers can sort your flight and hotel booking, but also suggest great things to do once you’re there. And if you like their ideas, they’ll arrange that for you too.
What our customers say
“The team were so efficient and took care of everything – from airport transfers to restaurant bookings – and were on hand to make last minute changes. I’m really impressed.”
“I always look out for your emails and take advantage of offers that I am interested in. Thank you very much for this service."
Customer comments emailed to our lifestyle managers in 2022.
Explore more Reward Black benefits
As a Reward Black account holder, you get access to even more benefits, whether you're at home or abroad.