Helping corporates manage and optimise their capital structure and credit ratings
As well as supporting corporates in managing their credit ratings, we also assist them in transformational events such as mergers and acquisitions, spinoffs, recapitalisations, buy-backs or leveraged buyouts, with respect to their ratings and debt.
How we can support your business:
We offer rating and structuring advisory expertise for a broad range of operations
Ratings - First time ratings, rating defence/management
Corporate M&A activity - Merger/acquisition, Divestment/spin-off/carve-out
Refinancing/Restructuring - Subsidiary/OpCo financing, Parent/HoldCo financing
Liquidity, working capial and hedging in the context of Optimal Ratings / Capital Structure
Security may be required. Product fees may apply.
- We offer one of the most active Ratings Advisory platforms for corporates in EMEA.
- We've an extensive track record of assisting global corporates in managing their credit ratings to achieve the most favourable outcome.
- We're combining deep ratings expertise with an execution-intensive customer service.
Our areas of expertise
- Credit story and optimal positioning
- Ratings defence/ratings management
- Optimising debt capacity at various rating levels
- Specialising in complex transactions and transformational events
- Broad expertise across all corporate sectors
- Broad execution expertise in multiple financing products: leverage finance, high yield, investment grade, structured finance, project finance
- Debt, covenant and tranche structuring to target specific ratings
- Optimising parent/subsidiary financing
- Obtaining and optimising credit ratings for access to public financial support programmes e.g. Covid Corporate Financing Facility (CCFF), Corporate Sector Purchase Programme (CSPP)
To discuss your business requirements and how NatWest could support you, contact us today:
Gustavo Brianza - Head of Debt and ESG Advisory, Debt & Financing Solutions