Rates, currencies and certain financing products are provided by NatWest Markets Plc and its subsidiaries. For more information please visit our ring-fencing page.
MicroRates is a simple, automated platform for lenders looking to manage interest rate risk on their loan portfolios or simplify their asset financing.
The easy-to-access platform delivers advanced risk management capabilities:
- Customised risk management strategies: it can run an automated, customised hedging strategy ensuring a residual risk position in line with risk appetite.
- Stable and transparent profitability: hedge pricing is calculated on a loan-by-loan basis, delivering both pricing and margin transparency and helping achieve stable returns.
- Pipeline hedging to stabilise interest margins: offering pipeline hedging through its rate-hold technology. Lenders can lock in hedging rates at the same time as they make offers to borrowers.
It supports and simplifies your financing:
- Integrated warehouse management: initiating utilisation and capacity requests through the MicroRates app with e-signature execution directly from the signatory’s inbox.
- Suitable for securitisations: it has provided hedging for a number of AAA-rated RMBS transactions.
And is built to help your business grow:
- Launch new products: giving lenders access to a full suite of hedging tools, that support the design of more innovative products – for example ERC-free mortgages or loans.
- Suitable for lenders both new and established: with no minimum size, MicroRates is an excellent fit for start-up and alternative lenders.
- Reduce cost and improve operational efﬁciency: your asset financing and loan hedging can be managed by anyone in just 15 minutes.
Boosting business by freeing up time and saving money
MicroRates’ automation and speed frees up lenders to focus on their core business of loan underwriting. What’s more, a full audit trail of historic utilisation, capacity requests and approvals are available as well as detailed reports.
With no IT integration work required on your side, as a small specialist lender you can use MicroRates to build your business with limited spend, but with plenty of support.