The below information is provided to support customers who need to onboard NatWest Markets Plc as a new counterparty.
NatWest Markets Plc is registered in Scotland No. 90312 with limited liability.
The registered address for NatWest Markets Plc is 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YB.
The full address of its principal place of business is 250 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 4AA.
Legal entity information
- NatWest Markets Plc Companies House registration
- NatWest Markets Plc Articles of Association (PDF)
- NatWest Markets Plc Board of Directors
- NatWest Markets Plc Annual Reports and Accounts
- NatWest Markets Plc registration with Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority
- Current NatWest Group legal entity structure (PDF)
- NatWest Markets Plc Privacy Statement
- NatWest Markets Plc Terms of Business (PDF)
- Ultimate Parent - NatWest Group plc listing on the London Stock Exchange
To request the NatWest Markets Plc Powers of Attorney, please submit a request to Clientaccountmanagement@natwestmarkets.com.
Our legal entity name change
On 30 April 2018 our legal entity The Royal Bank of Scotland Public Limited Company (RBS plc) was renamed NatWest Markets Plc. Existing legal documentation continued to be enforceable from this date and any legal relationship between your company and RBS plc did not change when RBS plc was renamed NatWest Markets Plc.
To evidence this rename, please refer to the Companies House Change of Name Certificate (PDF) and The Royal Bank of Scotland public limited company Special Resolutions on Change of Company Name (certified copy) (PDF).
You can also find more information by viewing the NatWest Markets Plc registration on the Companies House website.