NatWest and NatWest Markets’ Terms of Business meet the regulatory requirements of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK onshored versions. You are advised to read the revised Terms and the cover letter carefully and to retain them for your records.
We provide a separate Regulatory Consents Letter which requests your consent to, or express confirmation of, the following:
- our ability to execute your orders outside of a Trading Venue (as defined in the FCA Rules or MiFID II, as applicable);
- not to make public your limit orders in respect of shares;
- receipt of information from us via our website, in particular information required under MiFID II and PRIIPs;
- processing of your personal and/or non-personal information, where this may be required under your local laws; and
- confirmation that you have the required authorisation to provide us with personal and/or non-personal confidential information about third parties.
Please complete the Regulatory Consents Letter on the link below, where following verification of your email address you will be sent a pdf copy of the letter.
Please note that in the absence of a consent statement from you, if you continue to trade with us you will be deemed to have consented to the points set out in the Regulatory Consents Letter.