Regulatory Consents Letter
NatWest and NatWest Markets have revised their Terms of Business in order to meet new regulatory requirements which came into effect in 2018 as a result of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You are advised to read the revised Terms and the cover letter carefully and to retain them for your records.
We provide a separate Regulatory Consents Letter which requests your consent to, or express confirmation of, the following:
- our ability to execute your orders outside of an EEA Trading Venue;
- not to make public your limit orders in respect of shares;
- receipt of information from us via our website, in particular information required under MiFID II and PRIIPs;
- processing of your personal and/or non-personal information, where this may be required under your local laws; and
- confirmation that you have the required authorisation to provide us with personal and/or non-personal confidential information about third parties.
Please complete the Regulatory Consents Letter on the link below, where following verification of your email address you will be sent a pdf copy of the letter.
Please note that in the absence of a consent statement from you, if you continue to trade with us you will be deemed to have consented to the points set out in the Regulatory Consents Letter.
(the link above uses Adobe eSign technology to submit the Regulatory Consents Letter electronically. You and NatWest/NWM will receive a copy of the completed letter once you have filled in the details online and your email address has been verified. If you would prefer, please download the form here (DOCX) then email completed version to email@example.com)
Please contact your normal NatWest or NatWest Markets sales person, or our central mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.