Important information about our branches
We've recently announced that we're closing some branches. There are many ways you can continue to bank with us.
The way people bank with us has changed dramatically in recent years, with an increased demand for mobile and online services as customers benefit from a faster and easier way to bank. Closing a branch is a decision we take very seriously. We know it can affect people who are less confident with the alternatives we offer, and we'll always work hard to guide you through the changes and find the best way to serve you from now on.
You'll find more information below about each of the branches that are closing, and this will tell you about the alternative ways you can do your banking locally.
Download your branch fact sheet (A-D)
- Bath Oldfield Park Branch (PDF, 110 KB)
- Bishopston Branch (PDF, 110 KB)
- Bournemouth Southbourne Grove Branch (PDF, 111 KB)
- Bramhall Branch (PDF, 214 KB)
- Brixton Beehive Place Branch (PDF, 254 KB)
- Chertsey Branch (PDF, 214 KB)
- Crouch End & Hornsey Branch (PDF, 215 KB)
- Croydon Centrale Branch (PDF, 254 KB)
- Docklands South Quay Branch (PDF, 215 KB)