Join 5+ million customers on the NatWest app
Download the NatWest app
- On your mobile or tablet, open the camera and point your device at the QR code.
- A link will pop up, tap this, and you’ll be taken straight to download the app.
QR code not working?
Don’t worry, you can still download the app by following these instructions:
- On your mobile or tablet, go to the App Store if using Apple or Google Play if using Android.
- Search for 'NatWest Mobile Banking'.
- Tap to download the app.
Our App is available to personal and business banking customers aged 11+ using compatible iOS and Android devices. You'll need a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.
How to register for the app
Get the NatWest app in minutes and join over 5 Million other customers. Our step-by-step guide makes it even easier to get yourself up and running with the app.
Open the NatWest app, and tap 'I already have an account'.
Read and when ready accept the Mobile Banking Terms.
Enter the characters from your Online Banking PIN and Password.
Don't have these? Tap 'Can't find your secure details'.
We'll then confirm your mobile phone number. This should happen automatically or by entering the activation code that we text you.
Finally, set up a passcode and choose your login preference (facial recognition or password) and then complete the “Customise your app screens”.
Need more help?
Our app is really easy to use, but if you'd like more help you can:
- See how the app can help make your banking easy.
- Sign up for Digital Lessons and learn about the app.